reparing your home
The condition of your home's exterior is most important when it comes to buyer appeal.
1. House number should be easy to read.
2. Lights on timers to ensure house it lit up after sunset.
3. Litter picked up.
4. Cracked or broken window panes replaced.
5. Doorbell and door hardware in good repair.
6. Touch up trim paint on doors, window frames, fascia, etc.
7. Mow, edge and weed the lawn frequently until the home is sold.
8. Overgrown shrubbery should be cut back to show as much of the exterior as possible.
9. A low-cost investment in seasonal flowers or ground cover will add a personal touch.
10. Inspect the roof for necessary repairs and any visible broken shingles or tiles.
11. Stucco water stains can be repaired using a mild bleaching agent.
12. Fences should be mended and painted.
13. Wash all windows inside and outside.
Phone:(863)299-8011 Fax: (863) 297-9753
333 6th St SW. Winter Haven, FL 33880
Friendly Realty, Inc.